1. Greet me when I enter your room (believe it or not, many do NOT)
2. Act like you you are interested in me (I know that's tough. Most are just focused on themselves, their muscles, etc.)
3. Try not to take a phone call while I am in the room (I have an important job and only take critical calls when I am with a "user")
4. Remember something about me from a previous visit or show (familiarity helps)
5. Tell me how much you enjoyed a show with me (that's a big one for me)
6. Try to respond to questions or comments timely (it gets old talking to myself)
7. Save total nudity and jerking for the shows (this may be strange but if everything is free for everybody, then why pay for it plus I like that element of surprise)
Anyone else want to weigh in?
Quote